Pattern Repair / Tool Shop
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
PATTERN REPAIR / TOOL SHOP
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking to fill a full-time position in a foundry tool shop in St. Cloud, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. The right candidate will be hired directly by our client. Starting pay is $14-$19 per hour on second shift, 2pm-10pm. Hours may vary slightly and overtime, weekend and/or holiday work may be required.
Inspect and perform repairs and modifications to tooling and fixtures while exhibiting superior safety practices and exceeding customer quality and service expectations.
• Modify and/or repair broken or worn wood, metal and plastic patterns, core boxes, fixtures and gauges using various shop tools, wood and metal working equipment
• Drill glass and blow boards
• Replace and repair vents and seals on core boxes as required
• Deliver pattern and core box to work stations and return them to storage upon completion of the production run
• Substitute interchangeable parts on a variety of patterns
• Load and unload tooling from delivery vehicles
• Maintain records of tooling repair information and status of assignments
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work with hands, mechanically inclined
• Perform math functions and have general computer skills
• Ability to work on a team and cooperate with others
• Positive attitude and Problem solving skills
To submit yourself as a candidate, please submit a resume to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.