Peak Season -Material Stock handler 1st shift
MATERIAL STOCK HANDLER
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Owatonna, is currently interviewing for a 1st shift Material Stock Handler for a temporary Peak Season position. Qualified candidates will be hired directly on employer's payroll from the first day.
Our client is seeking Material Stock Handler to work 1st shift in their Owatonna location. The pay is $12.00 per hour.
MATERIAL STOCK HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Material Stock Handler position is responsible for:
· Shrink Wraps AC units for shipping
· Places cardboard between units
· Prepares products for shipping
MATERIAL STOCK HANDLER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Material Stock Handler role:
· 6 months of manufacturing experience
· Lifting up to 30 pounds.
· Standing entire 10 hour shift.
· Willingness to work overtime as required
· Forklift experience is a plus
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Material Stock Handler position, please contact the Doherty Owatonna office at 952-818-3268. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org