This position located in International Falls, MN Paper Mill is responsible for leading the environmental department, ensuring all operating permit requirements are understood and in compliance. (Air, water, solid waste, hazardous waste).
- Millwide compliance with facility's environmental permits
- Exercises a proactive approach to problem resolution and strategy implementation.
- Interprets Federal, State, and Company policies and regulations.
- Overall performance of the Water and Waste Water Operations in terms of safety, environmental quality, costs, production, staffing and leadership.
- Utilizes internal and external resources to meet the needs of the Environmental demands of the mill.
- Position requires managing multiple processes and projects with a high degree of accuracy, timeliness, accountability, and confidentiality.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or science field. At least 3 years of experience in Environmental field. Experience in Air Compliance and permitting (including Title V, PSD/NSR, NSPS)
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please apply for this position by sending a resume to INTRecruiter@packagingcorp.com and include Environmental Manager in the subject line.
located in International Falls, MN Paper Mill