Purchasing & Planning Manager
Expand Your Career by Joining a Strong Organization!
Miller Manufacturing is looking for a Purchasing and Planning Manager.
The Purchasing and Planning Manager is primarily responsible for managing the organization's purchasing, planning, Sales and Operations Planning and Forecast maintenance functions. This position also develops and executes strategies and plans to meet company’s short-term and long-term requirements.
Knowledge, Education and/or Experience:
- BS or BA degree preferred with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience as a Supply Chain Manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Current APICS certification preferred
- Experience in dealing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to develop an ongoing business partner relationship.
- Experienced in purchasing, production planning and logistics functions.
- Ability to interpret/read engineering drawings, and bills and routings.
- Extensive experience in the utilization of all aspects of an ERP system to meet Supply Chain objectives.