Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Are you looking to put your Spanish-speaking skills to use at a thriving company with room for growth? Doherty Top Talent is looking for a Bilingual Customer Care Representatives for a client in Brooklyn Center. These positions are Direct Hire at $15.50/hour. Hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their career and help others in the process!
- Retain a thorough understanding of the company’s products; including their features, benefits and specifications is required. Competent knowledge of the pricing, manufacturing processes, and company guidelines.
- Provide phone services to customers when placing request & orders, supply product information and provide status inquires on any open orders.
- Attract potential customers and maintain existing client retention by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Keep records of customer interactions & transactions, recording details of inquiries, updating account information, complaints and comments.
- Resolve service or billing complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Communicate with sales reps on a regular basis concerning customer accounts, product complaints, or delivery delays to achieve annual goals for each region.
- Enter and edit orders, manage new account process, credit process and make order revisions.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Email the VP of Sales & Territory Manager and or sales staff for all quotes and ensure all quotes are completed and returned within 24 hours of receipt.
- Enter all claims timely and accurately.
- This position requires successful passing of up to three (3) SME level certifications in all product families as defined by our catalog layout.
- Computer experience and data entry accuracy are essential. Use of phones, fax machines, copiers, calculators and other office equipment is required.
- Good grammar and oral communication skills are required including clear speaking voice and positive phone manner.
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/apply