- Employment Status
- Full Time
Credit Collector- Anoka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire a Credit Collector. This person will do B2B collections via phone and email correspondence. The candidate will also provide excellent customer service and help solve customer disputes.
$40,000-50,000 (hourly to start)
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, and resolve client discrepancies.
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts, make customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing aging invoices and/or delinquency
- Communicate and follow up with sales department regarding customer accounts
- Prepare delinquency notices
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management to accelerate collection process
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Update addresses, charges, or payment data changes
- Performs various clerical tasks as required, including logging and routing incoming mail, typing, reception duties, and preparation of outgoing mail.
- 3+ years in a B2B collections environment
- High School diploma; Associate’s Degree preferred
- Accounts Receivable knowledge a plus
- Good computer data entry skills
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication abilities
Apply for Collections Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly