Production Days $13.00
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking Production candidates to work at our client company located in Winsted, MN. The hours for this opportunity are 5am-3pm Monday-Thursday with overtime as needed. The pay is $13.00.
PRODUCTION JOB SUMMARY
The Production Operator is responsible for various entry level production tasks in the manufacture of various metal products in accordance with product specifications.
• Use crane, hoist, forklift or other material handling equipment to transport materials and product into and out of the work area as required
• Perform clean-up, grinding, drilling, blasting, straightening, cutting, galvanizing process preparation and general production support tasks
• Examine finished products for defects
• Accurately label all parts for routing to next operation
• Perform work at the appropriate pace to maintain quality and productivity requirements
• Monitor the production board and internal paperwork to perform tasks in the designated sequence
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with coworkers to promote a cooperative working climate conducive to maximum productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
• Participate and support Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Maintain 5S guidelines
• Communicate relevant information and concerns positively and effectively to others in timely manner
• Lift up to 50+ pounds
• Stand for 10 hours
• Ensure use of safe work procedures and wear all required PPE
• Promptly report all injuries and unsafe conditions
• Regular and on-time attendance for full scheduled work shift schedule
• Preferred candidates will have a high school diploma or equivalent or other combinations of formal training and experience will be considered
Interested candidates please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call 320-234-6123.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.