Packaging - $11.95/hr
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Gaylord, is currently interviewing for production workers for 2nd shift.
Our client, Michael Foods, is seeking production workers to fill openings in the Pre Cooked Egg department in its Gaylord facility. These production jobs are for 2nd shift, and the pay is $11.95 per hour.
FOOD PACKAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Line worker is responsible for:
· Inspecting product to ensure specifications are met.
· Realigning products prior to entering the freezer to ensure frozen product comes out as a flat, smooth uniform shape.
· Folding omelets or squares.
· Counting patties and adding the proper number to each case.
· Assembly of boxes and insertion of bags.
FOOD PACKAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production Line worker role:
· Standing continuously for an 8 hour shift.
· Occasionally lifting up to 40lbs.
Come start your career at Michael Foods! Not only will you be a valued member of the world's largest producer of processed egg products, but you also will be a part of a larger family that gives back to its workers, consumers, and the community.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production position, please contact the Doherty On-Site Michael Foods-Gaylord office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app