Senior Copywriter - Target Creative
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SENIOR COPYWRITERAbout This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns and content that increase brand equity, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our “Expect More. Pay Less.” brand promise on a variety of channels and platforms.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Copywriter, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive creative projects from initial concept to launch.
- Create content for in-store, digital, social media and traditional platforms.
- Promote commitment to the organization's purpose, values and direction.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends, innovations and advancements in the creative industry.
- Adapt appropriately to competing demands and shifting priorities.
- Merge Guest Insights and data with personal experience and instinct.
- Support Target Creative's strategies, goals and objectives.
- Follow defined best methods and procedures.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of work.
- Seek creative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Provide feedback, coaching and guidance when appropriate to enhance others' skill development.
- Promote sharing of expertise and continuous learning across the organization.
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of creative experience
- Portfolio of samples showcasing creative work
- Deep knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Ability to manage and execute complex projects/clients in many different stages, and work with ambiguity
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to travel (weekends included)