Sr Manager Media
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
In this position you will work to develop a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach across all digital channels and platforms for Target Media Network. From high-level planning and benchmarking to communicating strategy, you will drive highly-integrated, cutting edge, and effective media plans for high priority vendor partners. In this position we want someone who is passionate and habitually curious about the digital space and is always looking for creative ways to extend campaign messaging and objectives through various media plans. In this role you will use understanding of programmatic media, major ad serving platforms and capabilities to develop strategic media plans that are both innovative and creative.RESPONSIBILITIES:Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Develop multi-brand strategies across digital platforms aimed at specific target audiences utilizing a wide mix of tactics
- Present strategic category recommendations against key vendor objectives, providing compelling and persuasive guidance on specific media elements
- Ensure media strategy aligns to vendor priorities and is maintained across the program lifecycle through results reporting
- Drive digital/ interactive/social media ideas as part of strategic program development
- Master internal planning tools at Target to provide category and brand level insight to vendors
- Analyze data to tell a story about past campaigns and apply insights to future approach
- Identify emerging trends in the industry and within categories and harness them to drive business forward
- Partner closely with TMN Sales, Account Management, Reporting and Product teams to understand vendor / client priorities and see new opportunities
- Develop strong partnerships and interact frequently with partners in site merchandising, brand and category marketing, media, guest access and merchandising teams
- Design and deliver training and skills development workshops for various teams; instilling digital media best practices
- Manage a team of media analysts
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 6+ years of proven digital media planning, marketing experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with Digital Marketing and Media
- Hands on experience with Operative One, DCM, DFP or a similar ad serving platform
- Knowledge of ad serving, Ad Networks and overall landscape required.
- Exceptional understanding of the full media planning process—from strategy and plan development to execution.
- Ability to influence (have a voice) and lead a diverse team and to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and maximize relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills. Ability to multi-task and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to present effectively, confidently, and persuasively to both internal and external audiences.
- Innovative, strategic thinker.