Leasing Agent - St. Paul, MN
Staffing Partners' client is looking for a polished Leasing Agent for a client in the property management industry. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Pay depends on qualifications and ranges from $14-$15 per hour.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain current knowledge of apartment availability, rates and features.
- Greet prospective residents.
- Maintain highest occupancy possible.
- Follow established policy and procedures in the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Conduct property and apartment tours to include showing amenities, models and available apartments.
- Maintain prospect and leasing data.
- Prepare lease-related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Explain all lease documents to new and existing residents. Ensure all documents are correctly completed prior to resident move-in.
- Prepare marketing letters, flyers to prospective residents as appropriate.
- Prepare property information an move-in packet.
- Work closely with Property Manager to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and maintained in a satisfactory manner.
- Proven ability to deal well with people and get them to feel comfortable quickly.
- Proven ability to “close” a sale
- Working knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Proven ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work projects
Interested applicants are encourage to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGTHLA