Sr Media Analyst-Grocery
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS SENIOR MEDIA ANALYST, TARGET MEDIA NETWORK Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Media Strategy, Media Planning, Digital Media, Digital Media Account ManagerPRIMARY FUNCTION:The Senior Media Analyst is responsible for planning and scheduling Target Media Network's (TMN) client / brand marketing to assure digital media plans are built from strategic insights and set to deliver optimal results based on the campaign objectives. This person is extremely knowledgeable in the digital space and keeps senior management aware of current trends, and techniques and technologies. In addition, he/she will be responsible for, but not limited to: media campaign insights, ad inventory and revenue forecasting and yield management.The TMN Media team creates digital media plans and proposals for clients, drives operational efficiencies, increases campaign performance and yield across a network of display, exchange, mobile, social, email, and search solutions. Additionally the team delivers campaign results and actionable insights to clients. This position requires a detail oriented, analytical focus with extensive knowledge of digital advertising, using ad technology and a proven track record in operational excellence.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals as a part of a face pace innovative team. As a Senior Media Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Provide recommendations on tactics/placements, targeting/segmentation and messaging to meet specific campaign objectives
- Present digital media plans and strategies to internal and external teams
- Collaborate with cross functional project teams to motivate, create, and implement short and long-term marketing strategies
- Work closely with Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA.
- Work closely with Ad Operations to determine root causes for vendor success or failure, and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Monitor and analyze internet ad traffic patterns and share out best practices
- Work with internal teams to schedule and maintain relevant and timely marketing messages
- Primary point of contact for planning questions for the ad server
- Review reporting and deliver insights & recommendations to tell a story rooted in data
- Share and present campaign, flight and annual program recaps to internal & external teams
- Stay up to date with competitive landscape, industry (particularly the retail vertical) and digital advertising space and trends
- Prepare and confirm media availability and make media inventory reservations
- Provide high level of customer service to clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolution of potential issues
- Four year college degree in Business or Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in digital media planning and execution using various ad technology including Ad Serving, Media Planning and/or relevant digital media tools.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability and passion to drive results and thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Superior time management and multitasking skill
- Competency of industry system/tools such as Doubleclick, Integral Ad Science, Google Analytics, ComScore, eMarketer, Nielsen tools, etc.
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social, RTB, programmatic buying.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as other equivalent programs