Lead Mechanical Engineer - Property Management
JOIN US AS A LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT About This OpportunityThe Lead Engineer is a technical and program leader who is team focused, innovative and results oriented. Responsible for engineering designs and decisions while fully understanding and responding to, the technical challenges within their respective discipline. The Lead Engineer leverages their expertise to direct engineering designs, new technology and innovation studies and provide technical support for business partners while conveying engineering concepts and decisions within the organization.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Mechanical Engineer you'll take the lead as you…
- Serve as subject matter expert in the design and application of commercial HVAC and Refrigeration systems.
- Lead the research of products or systems for incorporation into Target's stores and distribution centers.
- Lead design teams to solve unique and complicated design and/or operational situations.
- Create, modify and ensure implementation of engineering processes related to building system design.
- Collaborate with Target Properties partners to maintain and improve life cycle building systems.
- Conceptualize engineering designs and studies. Ensure designs are executed effectively by design teams. Lead multi-discipline teams in the execution and completion of engineering studies.
- Guide outside consultants to resolve project specific design issues or to make improvements to prototypical designs.
- Lead and executes discipline specific special project work.
- Bachelors of Science degree from ABET accredited program
- Knowledgeable in the operation of commercial building systems.
- Possess well developed knowledge of commercial building design and construction processes
- Ability to effectively work with discipline specific engineering software programs and project management applications.
- Practical knowledge of the design and application of discipline specific products.
- Ability to negotiate effectively to achieve agreements that all parties can support.
- Ability to synthesize complex information from a variety of sources and use that information to make informed decisions.