Doherty Staffing Solutions is looking for multiple employees to work in Kitting in New Brighton, MN on 1st shift. In this position, you can get out of work early on Fridays and enjoy the long weekend!
- Monday-Thursday, 5:30am-3pm
- Friday 5:30am-9:30am
Our Kitting team will be working to package teacher-created, child-tested products that are known for their engaging, creative design and age-appropriate content. These products can be found in schools, homes, childcare centers, and activity centers all over the world!
Kitting employees are responsible for:
· Working on production/assembly lines to assemble, package, and/or label products
· Visually checking and verifying that products meet company quality standards
· Placing product in various forms of packaging such as boxes, bags, or shrink-wrap on moving conveyor belts
· Following written instructions to ensure products are packed according to customer specifications
· Stacking product and shipping cartons
· Completing all paperwork to ensuring proper shipping and billing
The following are required for the Kitting role:
· High school diploma or GED
· Willingness to stand for 9-10 hours with limited breaks
· Willingness to lift up to 20 lbs. on a regular basis
· Previous experience in a warehouse environment
· Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions
· Must submit to a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
For questions or for more information about the Kitting position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883. To apply for the Assembler position, please click Apply Now.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app