Service Center, Chaska
KleinBank is a 2016 Star Tribune Top Workplace, 2015 recipient of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) International Torch Award for Ethics, and a 2012 recipient of the Minnesota Family Business Awards. As Minnesota’s largest family-owned state bank, our 21 community-focused locations have been serving the financial needs of local residents and businesses since 1907!
KleinBank is seeking to hire a Compliance Manager to join our Risk Management department. The primary focus of this position is to oversee bank programs for compliance with laws, rules and regulations governing operations, product offerings & Bank Secrecy Act. As the designated Compliance Officer, this individual will provide direct oversight for fraud prevention & detection systems, and personnel. The primary functions include:
- Develop, administer and monitor the bank’s compliance with laws, regulations and rules governing banking.
- Research federal and state banking laws and regulations and review the bank’s policies and procedures to comply with laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain compliance policies. Coordinate training as needed.
- Lead regulatory exams and inquiries.
- Perform an annual risk-based assessment and compliance audit/monitoring schedule ensuring that those areas with greatest potential risk receive appropriate attention.
- Conduct and review internal compliance assessments to monitor compliance and identify areas of concern.
- Work with department managers to make improvements to systems in order to correct identified or potential violations and to implement regulatory changes.
- Implement and maintain the bank’s Record and Information Management program.
- Act as the Bank's Resolution Officer, manage complaints received, provide responses and manage outcomes for retention, audits and exams.
- Oversee the bank’s Bank Secrecy Act program as executed by the Bank Secrecy Act Officer. Provide guidance and supervision to the Bank Secrecy Act Officer.
- Supervise and provide leadership for the Fraud Department to proactively identify fraud controls to mitigate KleinBank’s risk and respond to fraudulent cases.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Must have 7+ years of experience in bank regulatory compliance, risk management or legal role. Knowledge of banking laws and regulations and experience implementing compliance programs needed. Must have the ability to deal with stress, meet deadlines and multi-task. Bank regulatory compliance related certification or legal degree desired.
KleinBank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.kleinbank.com/banking/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
KleinBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation and gender identity