Scheduling Coordinator-South Metro!
Staffing Partners has an opening for a Scheduling Coordinator with our client in the south metro! The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for coordinating meetings, verifying insurance, greeting people, answering the phone and working with the billing staff to provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering all incoming calls and routing them appropriately.
- Scheduling appointments, checking in customers, collecting payments, and entering information into the company database.
- Coordinating appointments and paperwork with customers.
- Scheduling meetings over the phone with new clients by gathering and inputting informational data.
- Performing meeting reminder calls on a daily basis.
- Scanning, faxing, and copying insurance and client information.
- Verifying incoming faxes then sorting and attaching them to the appropriate person.
- Ensuring phone lists are updated for the entire organization.
- Maintaining and inputting accurate payment information.
Education & Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalency.
- 1-3 years of administrative/customer service experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, as well in a team setting, and interact/relate to a variety of individuals.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be able to work a scheduled shift M-F between 12pm-8pm.