Doherty Career Solutions is partnering with the leader in the designing and manufacturing of quality refrigeration products that is looking to add a Walk-In Design Compliance Engineer to their team. This positions will be located in beautiful Hudson WI along the St. Croix River Valley, just minutes from the Twin Cities. Our partner company has earned one of the most respected names in the refrigeration industry.
Main Purpose of Walk-In Design Compliance Engineer
Plans, organizes, directs and controls the overall walk-in design project activities for company and partner brands. Coordinates the creation, development, design and improvement of these products in conformance with established programs and objectives. Prepares, performs and creates walk-in concepts, calculations and designs for existing, new products and one of a kind special customer orders for walk-in product lines. Addresses technical questions, calculation requirements and problems regarding walk-ins. Meets cost, appearance and reliability standards as set by Sales and Marketing specifications while meeting or exceeding industry standards. Responsible for the implementation of effective material, design and process cost reductions. Develops design improvements and determines material alternatives that reduce waste and promote cost reduction.
As Compliance Engineer, will be responsible for assuring continued compliance with all regulatory agency specifications, standards, technical writing including product literature, installation and maintenance manuals, testing, technical manuals and procedures for both Hudson and New Albany locations
The top 5 duties or outcomes for the Associate Walk-In Design Compliance Engineer
- Must have enough math skills to perform wind, snow and seismic load calculations.
- Eventually perform structural load calculations for the Keg Management System to reduce the amount of work on our existing Walk In Design Compliance Engineer
- This person will be promotable into the Walk-In Design Compliance Engineer position. They will train under our current engineer to learn about walk-ins.
- Eventually they will need to understand foam systems so they can help when we change our current foam system by 2020.
- The candidate must be able to work with Professional Engineers, understand the different build codes and regulations pertaining to walk-ins. Help maintain our Miami Dade and City of L.A. certifications.
· B.S. in Mechanical or Structural Engineering, M.S. preferred but not required.
· Strong Walk-in design experience with 5+ years of experience is a plus.
· Strong Agency background relative to walk-ins.
· Demonstrated job history including walk-in manufacturing processing, sheet metal and assembly.
To submit yourself for the Foodservice Sales/Quote Specialist opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390. You may also submit a resume directly to email@example.com #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app