Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for Automation Technician to work on 1st shift with a manufacturing company in Maple Grove, MN. The Automation Technician position offers great benefits and compensation starting at $18.00 - $24.00 hourly, depending on qualifications. The company is a successful, privately owned company that provides engineered-to-order machinery worldwide. The business is growing, complex, dynamic and always changing.
Enjoy a 4 1/2 day work week with half day Fridays!!Summary
As an Automation Technician, you will be a part of a growing team responsible for designing and building state of the art packaging automation equipment. With over 15,000 machines installed in 27 countries, this company's machines are a standard within the life sciences, ammunition, food and cosmetic markets. They are thrilled to have been recently recognized as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacture's Alliance of Minnesota. Automation Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works under minimal direction to assemble, debug, and test various types of industrial automation equipment.
- Work from blue prints and schematics, assemble mechanical aspects of the machine and do the wiring of controls and controlled systems.
- The machines can be small up to HUGE.
- Build it, disassemble it and get it ready to ship.
- Experience and/or certified training in Automation Technology, Automated Machinery Systems, Robotics, Fluid Power plus one year relevant experience or 2+ years' experience within the packaging industry.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent mechanical/electrical aptitude.
To apply for the Automation Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Automation Technician position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-832-3576
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app