Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Marshall, MN is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator to work 1st and 3rd shifts. SUMMARY
Our client in Marshall, MN is seeking a Machine Operators to work 1st and 3rd shifts. On the Job training is provided and the base pay is $12.50-$13.00 an hour. MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Machine Operator is responsible for:
• Control of line speeds, batch formulas, production rates, and overall product.
• Set up and pre-running of equipment to ensure proper production startup.
• Safe operation of manufacturing machines.
• Completion of various variety checks.MACHINE OPERATOR I REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator:
• Ability to read, write, and understand Basic English.
• Must have a mechanical aptitude
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Previous machine operator experience.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator position, please contact the Doherty Marshall office at (507) 532-2000 or email us at DSS_Marshall@dohertystaffing.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/appTo learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us