Doherty Staffing is currently interviewing for an assembler to work at our client company in Fergus Falls, MN. This is a full time day shift opportunity to work with a great company! Hours will be from 7am-5:30pm Monday- Thursday with overtime scheduled on Friday as needed. Pay is $14-$16 per hour depending on experience.
The assembler position is responsible for:
- Read and analyze assembly and electrical prints/bills of material and order acknowledgment documentation to plan machine building operations.
- Fit and assemble components according to specifications using proper tools and verifying conformance of parts.
- Assemble, set-up and may operate machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance.
- May install wiring, electrical components and panel building to specifications.
- May debug assemblies and machines by identifying and correcting problems affecting proper operation.
- May design, fabricate and modify parts as required.
- Accurately lay-out hole locations and drill/tap holes on parts for assembly.
- Clean, maintain and organize work area and all equipment.
The following are required for the Assembler position role:
- A high school diploma/GED and a minimum of one year relevant experience.
- Blue print reading experience a plus!
- Possess basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Experience with tape measure, scale, and calipers.
- Good computer skills preferred.
To submit yourself for the Assembler position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs. For questions or assistance you may contact or Doherty Staffing Fergus Falls office at 218-531-2040 or Alexandria at 320-763-3121.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app