7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Humboldt, IA is currently interviewing for an Assembler 6am- 2:40pm.
Our client is seeking an Assembler to work 1st shift in their Humboldt location. The pay is $10.75 hourly.
The Assembler position is responsible for:
· Wiring trailers
· Adding the brake and axel systems
· Adding of stickers, lights, and padding
· Measuring and cutting boards
The following are required for the Assembler role.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Forklift experience is preferred but not required
· Ability to read measurements
· Ability to use hand and power tools safely and efficiently
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembler position, please contact the Doherty Algona office at 515-650-9231. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities, click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app