7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in New Hope, MN is currently interviewing for a 2nd shift Warehouse Lead for a local grocery delivery company.
Our client is seeking a Warehouse Lead on 2nd shift in their New Hope, MN location. The pay for the Warehouse Lead is starting at $15.00 per hour depending on qualifications. Our client is looking for reliable candidates that have Receiving and leadership experience.
Warehouse Lead Responsibilities
The Warehouse Lead position is responsible for the following:
· Select and assemble orders submitted by retail locations.
· Stack cases and pallets of merchandise in a manner that is consistent with food safety standards as well as best practices for Grocery Warehousing.
· Coordinate shipping efforts in the absence of or under direction from the Warehouse Supervisor.
· Assist in the development and implementation of new processes to advance and enhance warehouse performance.
· Conduct training of new employees and perform testing of processes and software to insure accuracy of orders and inventory
· Coordinate unloading of trailers for receipt and storage of merchandise utilizing Warehouse Management Software.
Warehouse Lead Requirements
The requirements for the Warehouse Lead position are as follows:
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
· Ability to stand and walk for duration of shift
· Must be able to work in an extremely cold environment (cooler/freezer)
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
· Working knowledge of computers preferred.
· Ability to qualify for power equipment certification.
· Must submit to a Criminal Background Check, Drug test and DMV Check
· Experience as a Lead in a Warehouse environment preferred.
· Associate's degree or equivalent two-year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training preferred.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Warehouse Lead position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app