7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a lead prototype manufacturer in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking Mold Finishers for Weekend Day Shifts (Thursday 12pm-6pm, Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:00pm) for this exciting opportunity. Compensation for the Mold Finishers is $14.26 per hour.
At this company, Mold Finishers have the opportunity to work at the world's fastest on-demand manufacturer of custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. This company has facilities in seven countries. Their services include CNC machining, 3D printing, an injection molding.
Mold Finisher Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic injection mold preparation skills, for example: de-burring mold halves and ejector plates, drilling and tapping holes, grinding sprue pullers, cutting guide pins, cutting ejector pins, drilling tunnel and post gates.
- Mold assembly.
- Basic mold polishing skills - bringing surfaces to SPI C1-A2 finish levels.
Mold Finisher Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with measurement instruments (micrometers, calipers, height gages).
- Experience with power tools used in a metalworking shop (drill press experience a plus).
- Able to work safely with sharp tools/objects, such as but not limited to, hobby knives, utility knives, pliers.
- Able to use a computer and calculator.
- Able to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Sit and/or stand for up to 12 hours.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Steel-toe boots/shoes
To apply for the Mold Finisher role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Mold Finisher position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app