7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the medical industry in Eden Prairie, MN. We are seeking Medical Assemblers on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $14-16 per hour.
The medical company provides advanced surface enhancement products, services and systems to the world's leading healthcare product manufacturers!
MEDICAL ASSEMBLY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining coating equipment according to a schedule, prepping work surfaces, reading and executing work instructions, inspecting parts, reporting problems and maintaining accurate records.
- Expected to perform quality checks and maintain accurate documentation of procedures performed as required by customer protocols and the established Quality Management System
- Expected to learn to identify “scrap” as well as possible problems in production.
- Required to complete work instruction training for at least 40% of coating and inspection processes and show continuous skill development.
MEDICAL ASSEMBLY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED required; demonstrated willingness and ability to learn production processes
- Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred (especially in a controlled environment or clean room)
- Detail-oriented professional with the ability to collect and record data and identify and resolve problems
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software as needed
To apply for the Medical Assembly role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Assembly role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app