7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty is partnering with a construction company located in Eden Prairie in search of a Billing Specialist/Administrative Assistant. This is a long-term contract position with regular business hours Monday-Friday for a full year. Ideal candidates have a strong attention to detail and previous experience working in finance.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Creates and transmits invoices to clients regarding labor hours, equipment, employee expenses and vendor's Accounts Payable.
• Audits and ensures accuracy for client invoices.
• Verifies employee expenses.
• Creates reconciliation reports on a regular basis.
• Provides clerical support to on-site staff including statistical reporting and other activities as needed.
• Displays efficiency, accuracy and patience in a role which requires communication with a broad spectrum of involved parties.
Billing Specialist Requirements:
• Degree, certification or coursework in Accounting, Business or related subject.
• Two or more years' of experience relative to Primary Responsibilities.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel including use of pivot tables. SAP experience is preferred.
• Previous audit experience is highly desirable.
• Experience in a construction or similar environment is also desirable.
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app