6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Restaurant General Manager - Wingstop
Restaurant Food Service Manager – Brooklyn Center, MN
(Assistant Manager position candidates also encouraged to apply. Details vary from GM).
Wingstop was founded in 1994 and has over 600 fast-casual locations that are currently operating or are in development. Awarded by Entrepreneur Magazine as being number one in the chicken-wing category and number five in the top 25 new franchises, we are aggressively growing and building our food service teams.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, customer service-oriented and results-driven leader to join our team! Candidates should have a proven ability to manage a successful restaurant operation. Candidates must also be able to coach, develop staff and build sustaining community partnerships and employee relationships at all levels of the business. General Managers should demonstrate integrity and inspire hard work and a rewarding environment.
If you have a minimum of two years of restaurant management experience with a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team along with a general knowledge of operational procedures and restaurant positions, we want to hear from you.
- Full-time employment
- Compensation: Depends on experience. $40,000-$50,000 base salary.
- Bonus: Quarterly Food and Labor Bonus opportunities.
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Life Insurance, FSA (Flexible Spending Account), paid vacation, personal days, paid training and 401K with company match.
- Meal Allowance
- Advancement: Opportunities available as we develop Districts and Regions. UEC also owns a chain of movie theatres and video stores.
Wingstop General Manager Job Description:
In addition to following Wingstop’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the crew members by example from a 100% HANDS-ON position within the kitchen area of the restaurant.
- Displaying and demonstrating an authentic 'guest comes first' attitude by training and holding crew members accountable for delivering excellent customer service and doing the right thing.
- Actively managing food quality to the highest standard while maintaining an immaculately clean store and food-safe environment at all times.
- Maximizing the profitability of the restaurant by increasing sales and controlling costs. Maintain food and labor costs according to the current company standard.
- Training, motivating, communicating and working with crew members as well as the home office staff.
- Ongoing development of crew members to a promotable status, through the levels of service program and regular performance appraisals as outlined by the company.
- Meeting all staffing needs and scheduling of employees by identifying talent and utilizing company tools and procedures when interviewing, hiring, coaching and firing crew members.
- Availability to work all various shifts from opening, afternoon and nights as the store is open until midnight.
- Implement and enforce all policies and procedures.
- Proficiency on all daily and weekly paperwork and inventory.
- Maintain required inventory and products.
- Proficiency in handling cash and making deposits.
- Personally maintain the required hours or schedule.
- Routinely inspect all equipment and fixtures, inside and outside of the store, to ensure good working condition. Assist in the coordination of repairs and maintenance on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain an exemplary attitude at all times.
- Other responsibilities as defined by home office management.
Wingstop General Manager Position Requirements:
- Two or more years direct restaurant management experience.
- Manager must work evenings and weekends and have flexibility in work schedule to open and close.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and have the ability to lift 15 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must have the stamina to work 50-60 hours a week.
- Requires standing 100% of the time.
- Must be able to quickly learn store operations and menu preparations.
- Must be able to efficiently handle cash and make deposits.
- Must be able to quickly learn the computerized Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ability to be ServSafe® Certified
- Willingness to undergo a full Background Check if offered the position.
- Manager must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
- Effective and consistent leadership ability.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace in an organized manner.
- Ability to attend Corporate Training in Dallas, TX for 4 weeks, paid.
- References: Required – restaurant related.
Please apply online or email your resume and restaurant-related references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No walk-ins or phone calls please.
Apply for Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly