RN - Northfield Hospital Home Care/Hospice
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Provide intermittent nursing assessment and care in the home environment for homecare/hospice patients. Able to be flexible, work independently, and coordinate nursing care according to physician orders. Provide care and education to terminally ill patients and their families. Work as part of an interdisciplinary team and promote a safe and healing environment.
- RN graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current MN RN license
- Minimum of 2 years RN experience in Med/Surg, Long Term Care, Homecare, Hospice or Community Health Nursing.
- BLS certification; or willingness to obtain within 6 months (company paid)
- Driver's License
- Insured reliable vehicle
- Scheduled various days during the week, typically from 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Rotating call schedule for evening/nights including call every 6th weekend.