7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Sauk Rapids, MN, is currently interviewing for a Window Assembler on 1st shift.
Our client, is seeking a Window Assembler, to work 1st shift at their Sauk Rapids, MN location. The pay is $12.50/hr. The hours for the Window Assembler position are 6:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday, with overtime as required on Fridays and Saturdays.
These are trial for hire opportunities! Successfully complete the evaluation period and be hired by our client!
WINDOW ASSEMBLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cutting, measuring, and using power hand tools
• Working with glass
• Production of window frames
WINDOW ASSEMBLER REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be good with power hand tools and measuring
• Experience in a production environment
• Attention to detail and quality control
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong work history
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Window Assembler position, please apply online at http://www.doherty.jobs and then call 320-253-4473 regarding the Window Assembler position.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.