Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Chanhassen, MN to place a contract Quality Specialist on 1st shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (8am-5pm), this could be the job for you! The pay for this position is $19.25 per hour.
Our client produces direct mail that reaches the right audience, at the right time, with the right message. As the industry leader in direct mail, they take full advantage of their high-speed, state-of-the art production platform to achieve breakaway response rates.
QUALITY SPECIALIST DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES
- Pre-flight Content Development job instructions provided by CSR group for completeness and verify all required components/documents are in place.
- Proof letter composition sign-offs against client data and job instructions following internal workflow to ensure accuracy of letter text and variable fields.
- Review live inkjet and emboss card signoffs against client data and job instructions to ensure accuracy of text and/or variable fields.
- Oversee quality control and/or regression tests as directed.
- Write program and/or process documentation when needed.
QUALITY SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years' work computer experience or equivalent technical certification required.
- 2+ years' relevant experience in direct mail or related industry in a quality control or BA role.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure while remaining professional.
- Knowledge of USPS mail preparation requirements is a plus.
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check required
To apply for the Quality Specialist role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Quality Specialist role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app