Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Mankato, is currently interviewing for Electronic Assemblers on 1st shift.
Looking to build and grow with a great company? Our client, is seeking Electronic Assemblers to work 1st Shift in their Mankato location starting at $10.50/hr. This company services the electronics industry with contract design and manufacturing of custom and standard assemblies.
ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Electronic Assembly position is responsible for:
- Using a soldering iron to assemble components to circuit boards
- Looking through a microscope to ensure quality product and meeting soldering requirements
- Bringing finished product to the next station
ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Electronic Assembly job:
- Required to be able to lift up to 10 lbs
- Must be able to sit for an 8 hour shift and work overtime as needed
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and dexterity
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Electronic Assembly job, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009 or submit your resume to DSS_Mankato@doherty.jobs. You can also apply at http://www.doherty.jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app