Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry located in Grand Forks, ND. We are seeking an Assembler on 1st shift for this exciting and rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation starts at $12.00 per hour.
Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assemble product components using mechanical fasteners
- Cut/drill raw material as directed by assembly drawings/cut lists
- Apply gasket/seal as necessary
- Package products using proper materials to safely ship to customers
- General carpentry duties related to packaging and crating of products
- Assist in loading and unloading of products and other general warehouse functions
Collaborate with co-workers to ensure all materials are prepared properly so that the products will be assembled and packaged in an accurate and efficient manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power tools. Skill in reading, writing, and math relative to construction drawings, work orders, time cards, shipping reports and other job related functions.
- Must have basic carpentry skills and mechanical knowledge relative to building construction and/or manufacturing environment.
To apply for the Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Assembler position, please call our Crookston office directly at 218-470-0175 or email email@example.com.Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app