Order Puller - 2nd shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ORDER PULLERS Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Shakopee, MN to place energetic Order Pullers on multiple shifts. If you are looking for full-time hours on 2nd shift (1 pm- 9:30 pm), this could be the job for you! The pay range for positions in this fun environment is $12.50 per hour.
SUMMARY This leading apparel distribution company has been family-owned since 1971. They supply clothing and apparel to screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers, industrial launderers, and more. You have likely seen their products at sold at sporting events, worn as company uniforms, displayed at schools, and more! Be a part of a team that values family, quality, and doing the right thing!
ORDER PULLER DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using invoice/customer list, pick, pack, and then send to the “check” department
- Correctly pulling product that matches invoice list from warehouse shelves
- Identify products according to number sequences and alphabetical sorting
ORDER PULLERS REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Counting and knowing the difference between “odd” and “even” numbers
- Letter identification/reading
- Ability to stay focused and on task, and not get distracted
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Must be willing to walk up to 10 miles per day throughout the warehouse!
- Background check and drug test are required for employment
CONTACT To apply for the Order Puller role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Order Puller role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app