7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to work with a diverse, privately-held organization whose roots are firmly planted in the food and agriculture business in Grand Forks, ND. This position will be responsible for maintaining the mechanical operation of plant equipment in the Process, Packaging, Logistics, Raw Receiving, Tank Farm, Water Resources, and Digester areas.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair any problems.
• Practice preventive maintenance by continually checking equipment for signs of malfunctions.
• Assist supervisor in compiling a list of maintenance repairs needed and request necessary parts to perform such jobs.
• Must have successfully completed the Job Skill Evaluation to begin training in the position.
• Must complete the Structured Job Training program within recommended timeframe to remain in the position permanently.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and calculate percentages to make proper adjustments and calibrations, as required.
• Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in English in a manner to successfully complete job duties.
• Must have an AAS in Industrial Maintenance (or equivalent), or 2 years' experience in facility or plant maintenance
• Must communicate verbally and in writing with team leaders, operators, supervisors, managers, support personnel and peers in a professional manner.
• Must be able to read and understand drawings (mechanical, isometric, exploded view).
• Must be forklift, scissor lift, and snorkel lift trained.
• Must have an understanding of welding procedures and have experience in one of the following: Arc, TIG (Heliarc), MIG (gas metal arc), Wire Feed, or Gas.
• High school diploma and vocational/technical preferred.
• Must be available to work any shift (7am-7pm or 7pm-7am).
• Must be capable of working effectively in physically and exhausting conditions (high heat, humidity,
• and cold).
• Must have manual dexterity to manipulate tools and work with small objects, learn to weld, and
• operate computers.
• Must also be capable of working safely and effectively at heights above normal.
• Employee will need to provide own set of quality, life-time-warranty tools.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-832-8390.Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer