Sales Representative - Boise, Idaho
We are looking for a great Sales Rep for our growing business in Boise, Idaho This role offers lots of variety and upward career path and income potential. We seek only those who can work independently and who are self-motivated as this role is a home-based Inside/Outside Sales role.
You will be responsible for phone calling and emailing businesses to sell our client's products. There are lots of cool technology based products and someone who has the ability to multi-task and keep up on the company's latest and greatest offerings will do very well. In addition, in this role you will meet face to face with both current and prospective clients to sell them the company's products. The area will be Boise, Idaho and surrounding area(s) so travel will be involved but very rarely would it involve an overnight travel situation.
Compensation will be a guaranteed salary the first year somewhere in the $60-75k range and second year and beyond the targeted total compensation is much higher (depending on experience/qualifications etc...) The company offers competitive benefits and they treat their employees extremely well. The company's headquarters is in the Midwest but the Boise, Idaho operation is one of many strategically placed offices.
If you are looking to make a job change but want a career with a company who truly cares about its employees, this could be it.
Other skills/items to note that our client is looking for but these are not absolute requirements...just helpful to have some of them:
· Minimum 2 years+ of outside sales experience selling software, hardware and/or services in a Business to Business environment.
· Demonstrated capability to present to prospective buyers in person and on the phone.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Business related discipline.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Proficiency in ACT!
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
· Strong understanding of sales cycle and post sales follow-up.
· Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Solid skills in managing effective customer relations.
· Technical aptitude
· The ability to travel within the territory / region, when required (company pays mileage and expenses).
Interested and qualified parties may email their resume and any other pertinent information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-345-5130 with questions. Thank you for your consideration!