Maintenance Electrician-Nights (Up to $31.26/hr + Benefits)
Treehouse Private Brands is a Food Manufacturer of approximately 500 employees located in Lakeville, MN. This position works nights 6 PM to 6 AM on a 3-2-2 rotating schedule.
BASIC FUNCTION: Troubleshooting on VFDs, HVAC, 3-phase motors, motor controls, process controls, instrumentation and packaging equipment and Allen Bradley programmable controller programming.
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Strong troubleshooting skills on VFD's, HVAC, 3 phase motors, motor
- controls, process controls, instrumentation
- 2 years experience maintaining packaging equipment
- Allen Bradley programmable controller programming/troubleshooting skills.
- Must have at least 2 years electrical experience; journeyman license is a plus
- Knowledge of Raceways and wiring systems.
- Excellent attendance
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to climb ladders, steps; able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally