Marketing Communications Specialist
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Frandsen Corporation is searching for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our corporate and manufacturing teams in Eagan, Minnesota.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for creating and publishing original content on multiple media platforms. This will include print collateral and tools for our Sales teams, videos and other digital tools, PR, coordination of product packaging, e-commerce, trade show materials, item copy for existing and new products, product instructions and product training materials and tools. This position will also implement communications activities related to areas such as PR, advertising, promotion, and product launches. The Marketing Communications Specialist works closely with Sales and other areas to help develop customer and business relationships that generate revenue, in part by researching and developing educational information that our Sales team can provide to our customers.
This position will work primarily in Eagan, Minnesota, but may require travel to other locations as needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Consistently develop original content to be published and distributed to both internal staff and external Sales Reps and customers
- Project manage and direct internal and external resources to implement communications activities related to areas such as advertising, promotion, PR, collateral, e-commerce, trade shows, packaging, and product launches, on-strategy, on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate the day-to-day execution of the creation of product packaging/labeling and instruction sheets for company products
- Maintain the Training Library, continuously adding updated and relevant information including short videos, selling stories, additional product information, and competitive intelligence; Assist with in-person training
- Organize and implement product launches for new products
- Create and manage an editorial calendar
- As required, act as administrator for digital Marketing ventures, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogs and YouTube channels, and produce regular updates in a manner that is consistent with our brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field; and
- Five or more years of relevant and increasingly responsible marketing communications experience
- Experience with marketing products and services in a manufacturing environment, both B2B and B2C preferred
- Willingness to travel as needed
Our employees receive a generous benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, and life insurance. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work, all in a supportive, encouraging environment focused on personal and professional development. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, we want to talk to you!