Strategy Execution Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Frandsen Corporation is searching for a Strategy Execution Specialist to join our corporate and manufacturing teams in Eagan, Minnesota.
The Strategy Execution Specialist works closely with the Executive Vice President of Marketing & Sales and the Chief Operating Officer to drive successful business plan development and execution across multiple manufacturing companies and corporate shared services teams. This position will provide leadership and support in team development and coaching as well as strong process management to maximize the effectiveness of teams in meeting critical goals.
The Strategy Execution Specialist acts as the strategy coach, driving teams to perform best thinking/best practice, provide encouragement and support, identify and help address areas where experience or competency may be lacking, provide constructive feedback, guide new learning, and build the confidence of the teams and individuals to tackle tough issues. In addition, this position is responsible for working with the Marketing & Sales department in meeting company sales and margin goals, facilitating development and driving implementation of new processes and tools.
This position will work primarily in Eagan, Minnesota, but may require travel to other locations as needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with EVP of Marketing & Sales to facilitate strategic planning process and sessions for each Frandsen Corporation manufacturing company and shared services team resulting in actionable annual business plans
- Develop and conduct team member training to successfully implement strategic plans, including Whirlwind objectives and use of Four Disciplines of Execution
- Define Four Disciplines of Execution system and manage system implementation from launch, execution, and wrap up, to ensure alignment with intended goals, compliance with Four Disciplines of Execution principles, and progress to goals is in line with expectations
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to company coaches and teams to drive performance on all business plans
- Track progress to goals and provide weekly strategic plan updates and feedback to each company’s Executive Leadership Team; coordinate Quarterly WIG updates from all teams to ensure stakeholder understanding of status, gaps and support requirements
- BS or BA degree or higher, preferably in business or psychology, or equivalent relevant experience and demonstrated knowledge of coaching principles
- Individual and team coaching skills with the ability to manage team effectiveness
- Effective communication skills with the ability to facilitate conversations with an authoritative position
Our employees receive a generous benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, and life insurance. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work, all in a supportive, encouraging environment focused on personal and professional development. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, we want to talk to you!