7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Golden Valley, MN is currently interviewing for a direct hire Maintenance Mechanic on 3rd shift to work in the Corrugated and Custom Packaging Industry. Summary
Our client is a manufacturer of corrugated and custom packaging and they are seeking a 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic. This is a direct hire position pay will depend on qualifications.Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities
The following are the Maintenance Mechanic's responsibilities:
- Complete minor maintenance service and repairs.
- Maintain buildings and plant facilities in clean and orderly condition.
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment inventories.
- Provide general facilities support.
- Build positive working relationships with a focus on production
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements
The following are required for the Maintenance Mechanic role:
- High school diploma required.
- Maintenance related post-secondary education is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years general maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
- Proficiency with pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical and programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting motor controls up to 480v.
- Experience repairing and replacing electrical circuits up to 480v.
- Ability to make steel fabrications via measuring, cutting bending and welding.
- Must be reliable.
- Ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours, repetitive pushing, pulling, bending and stooping.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- A Boiler License-2nd Class B (2b) license is preferred.
To apply and submit yourself as a candidate, go to www.doherty.jobs Please contact the North Metro office at 952-835-8883 with any questions.Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs