Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in N. Mankato, MN is interviewing for a 1st shift Inventory Specialist.
Our client specializes in designing and manufacturing components for industries such as Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Military, and more. This is a full-time position starting out at $11.00/hr on 1st shift, Monday-Friday from 7am-4pm.
INVENTORY SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for:
- Picking parts out of the warehouse according to the order
- Packaging finished products for shipment
- Inspecting containers to ensure they meet specifications
INVENTORY SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Inventory Specialist job:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Required to work overtime as requested
- Must be willing to learn and take on additional tasks as needed
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Receptionist job, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009 or submit your resume to DSS_Mankato@doherty.jobs. You can also apply at http://www.doherty.jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app