Foodservice Sales/Quote Specialist
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a leader in the designing and manufacturing of quality refrigeration products. Our partner company is looking to add a Foodservice Sales/Quote Specialist in Hudson, WI location.
The Foodservice Sales/Quote Specialist is an important role in the company that assists customers in identifying and selecting appropriate products, prepares and enters sales orders into the enterprise resource planning system, enters change orders and coordinates resolution of production issues, ensures timely shipment, schedules installation services, and initiates adjustments, returns and credits as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
Examples of Duties:
- Listens to customer requirements and assists in selecting appropriate product and specifications.
- Documents customers' special requirements, needs and concerns.
- Understands and uses marketing tools including catalogs, price lists, websites, etc.
- Records customer quotation requests.
- Utilizes quotation software and price lists to create quotations.
- Maintains and organizes copies of quotations and support materials.
- Writes up walk-in and cabinet orders, taking care to ensure all required information is included.
- Directs requests for parts, service and warranty to the Service Department.
- Ensures good communication between customers, outside sales representatives and internal staff.
- Writes up and enters change orders.
- Monitors status of orders in production and coordinates problem resolution.
- Ensures timely shipment and delivery.
- Schedules installation through the service department or outside contractors.
- Informs manager of customer problems and/or company liability issues.
- Writes up credit and returned goods authorization forms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED/HSED.
- 3 years of experience in a customer service role that includes exposure to a complex line of products or services.
- Knowledge of customer service standards expected in business to business relationships.
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems and processes as related to customer service issues.
- Skill in using computer systems, including Enterprise Resource Planning systems, the Internet, and Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Skill in resolving problems under stress and time pressure.
- Skill in de-escalating anger and/or conflict.
- Skill in maintaining good relationships primarily through telephone and email communication.
- Ability to maintain focus and avoid careless errors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to learn a complex product line and understand company systems and procedures.
To submit yourself for the Foodservice Sales/Quote Specialist opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app