Professional Sales Associate
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with a leading service provider located in Eau Claire. We are seeking a Professional Sales Associate. Your shift would be Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. This is a temporary to permanent position with pay (base + commission) dependent upon qualifications.
The Professional Sales Associate positions exist in a professional contact center environment. We are seeking sales people to join our team that take pride and accomplishment in building a relationship with their clientele.
Professional Sales Associate Main Duties/Responsibilities
· The Professional Sales Associate must be able to:
· Communicate program and membership benefits via telephone
· Establish rapport and expand relationships with decision makers
· Identify and present campaign strategies to drive revenue
· Meet minimum monthly performance expectations
· Make outbound calls to potential and established clients daily
· High Volume phone call and email work
Professional Sales Associate Job Requirements
· The following are required for the Professional Sales Associate position:
· 1-2 years previous Business-to-Business sales experience preferred
· Salesforce software experience preferred
· Competitive and goal driven
· Succeed in a competitive and energized atmosphere
· Ability to manage several contacts and projects
· Proven track record of developing profitable customer relationships
If you are interested in joining our team as a Professional Sales Associate please click Apply Now. For questions and inquiries, please call our Eau Claire office at 715.514.3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app