7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the building industry located in Bemidji, MN. We are seeking Truss Assemblers on 1st shift for these long-term employment opportunities! The hours are 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday. Compensation starts at $10 per hour.
The client started manufacturing pole barns that eventually led into designing and building trusses. Their initial truss facility has expanded many times over the years, including a full retail lumber yard, a wall panel plant and trucking. They grew by emphasizing our motto of “listening to our customers' needs while building on our dedication to quality products and prompt service.” Our client remains a family-owned company.
Truss Assembly Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Assemble precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or walls sections used in building construction
· Place metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using hammer, screwdriver, or pneumatic staple gun
· Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges
Truss Assembly Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Add, subtract, multiply an divide in all units of measure, using numbers, common fractions and decimals
· Use various measuring tools
· Understand, follow and issue written and oral instructions
· Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, sales orders, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
To apply for the Truss Assembly position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Truss Assembly position, please call our Bemidji office directly at 218-759-9787 or email DSS_Bemidji@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app