Clean Room Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the medical industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking Cleanroom Technicians on 1st shift (6am - 2:30pm) for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $16-17 per hour.
The medical company is dedicated to the development of technically advanced hyaluronan based products that offer long-term compatibility with the human body. Since 1986, more than 50 million patients worldwide have benefited from their innovations in sodium hyaluronate products. They are dedicated to providing their employees with a safe and healthy environment!
CLEANROOM TECHNICIAN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning and sanitizing the clean rooms and laboratory areas
- Clean the labeling and packaging areas
- Acquiring and maintaining cleanroom and gowning qualification. This entails maintaining proper hygiene and meeting physical challenges (balance, flexibility, etc.) that are involved in gowning process
- Maintaining awareness of and perform all support activities necessary for cleanroom work (correct hygiene, gowning, material transfer, etc.)
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and promote a progressive quality culture.
CLEANROOM TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or food industry preferred
- GMP/ISO knowledge
- Previous cleanroom or cleaning experience
- Ability to comprehend and follow written operating procedures
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedule that may require occasional overtime
To apply for the Cleanroom Technician role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Cleanroom Technician role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app