Clean Room Technician
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Looking to get your foot in the door to lead to a significant opportunity? Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Chaska, MN is currently interviewing for a Cleanroom Technician on 3rd shift starting at $16.00-17.00/hour. Our client is dedicated to the development of technically advanced hyaluronan based products that offer long-term compatibility with the human body. Since 1986, more than 50 million patients worldwide have benefited from their innovations in sodium hyaluronate products!
Stop by our weekly hiring events every Wednesday from 9am-3pm!
CLEANROOM TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
The Clean Room Technician is responsible for:
· Cleaning and sanitizing the clean rooms and laboratory areas
· Clean the labeling and packaging areas
· Acquiring and maintaining cleanroom and gowning qualification. This entails maintaining proper hygiene and meeting physical challenges (balance, flexibility, etc.) that are involved in gowning process
· Maintaining awareness of and perform all support activities necessary for cleanroom work (correct hygiene, gowning, material transfer, etc.)
· Demonstrate continuous improvement and promote a progressive quality culture.
CLEANROOM TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
The following is required of the Cleanroom Technician:
· High School Diploma/GED
· Experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or food industry preferred
· GMP/ISO knowledge
· Previous cleanroom or cleaning experience
· Ability to comprehend and follow written operating procedures
· Willingness to be flexible with work schedule that may require occasional overtime
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Cleanroom Technician position, please contact the Doherty office at 952-832-3577. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app