7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions has partnered with a well-known manufacturing client in Faribault, MN to hire for an Assembler who will perform a variety of assembly and general labor duties in a great team environment. This position is a long term contract position to hire. Initial screening is done through Doherty Staffing Solutions.
The Assembly position is responsible for:
· Assembling products in a timely manner.
· Operates various hand tools as necessary for production.
· Works on different areas of the line as production schedule dictates.
· Maintains a positive attitude and work in manner that promotes a safe working environment.
The following are required for the Assembly role.
· High School Diploma
· Minimum of 1 year experience
· Ability to obtain equipment license or power equipment certification as required.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the assembly position, please contact the Doherty Office at (507)384-3534. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: http://www.dohertystaffing.com/jobs/jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app