Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Wabasso, MN, is currently interviewing for a Warehouse employee.
Our client, is seeking Warehouse Employees to work 1st shift at their Wabasso location. The pay range is $11.00-$12.00/hr.
WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE RESONSIBILITIES
The Warehouse Employee is responsible for:
· Loading and unloading trucks while conduction quality checks on incoming freight.
· Updating, documenting and counting the inventory as it is put away
· Operating forklifts and pallet jacks.
· Maintaining thorough knowledge of warehouse processes and equipment.
· Assisting in day to day housekeeping duties of the warehouse.
WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Warehouse Employee role:
· Standing for up to 8 hours.
· Willingness to lift up to 50 lbs. and push or pull 50-150 lbs.
· Requires teamwork, reliability and organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Willingness to work occasional overtime as needed.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Warehouse employee position, please contact the Doherty Marshall office at (507) -532-2000. You can also email your resume directly to DSS_Marshall@dohertystaffing.com.
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app