7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is in partnership with our client company in Goodhue, MN, they are currently interviewing for a Millwright on 1st shift.
Our client is looking for someone who will carefully take apart, categorize, and store or move old equipment, analyze plans for new equipment, map out space and unpack and assemble new equipment, as well as repair worn or broken parts.
The Millwright position is responsible for:
· Carefully dismantle machinery or equipment using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools
· Utilize hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks to move machinery and equipment
· Assemble, install, construct foundations, and align machines
· May operate engine lathe or milling machine to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications
The following are required for the Millwright role:
· Must have high mechanical aptitude
· Must be able to lift heavy objects
· Must be able to read blueprints and other technical documents
· Must know how to utilize variety of different hand tools, power tools, and measuring tools
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the welder position, please contact the Doherty office at (507)258-5535. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com or apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.