Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Wabasso, MN, is currently interviewing for a Clamp Operator.
Our client, is seeking Clamp Operators to work 1st and 2nd shift at their Wabasso location. The pay range is $11.00-$12.00/hr.
CLAMP OPERATOR RESONSIBILITIES
The Clamp Operator is responsible for:
· Understands the staging pattern of all products to be assembled.
· Communication with QA in case there is a need to review a part or quality issue.
· Understands all labels and verify labels prior to sending to box.
· Ability to understand the needed hardware and to ensure that hardware is enclosed.
· Complete understanding of all quality guidelines and processes.
CLAMP OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Clamp Operator role:
· Standing for up to 8 hours.
· Willingness to lift up to 50 lbs. and push or pull 50-150 lbs.
· Requires teamwork, reliability and organizational skills.
· Excellent knowledge of the Metric system.
· Willingness to work occasional overtime as needed.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Clamp Operator position, please contact the Doherty Marshall office at (507) -532-2000. You can also email your resume directly to DSS_Marshall@dohertystaffing.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app