7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is hiring assemblers to work on 1st shift in Plymouth, MN. In this position, you will have the opportunity to earn $12.00 per hour.
As a 1st shift Assembler, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment where paint sprayers, power rollers, heat guns, and more are produced.
Assembler Responsibilities and Duties
Assemblers are responsible for the following:
· The individual in this role performs mechanical assembly and packaging operations.
· Operation of pneumatic hand tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers for assembly of mechanical units.
· Utilize blueprints to perform mechanical assembly.
The assembler position has the following Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability pass drug screen and criminal background check
- Previous experience in a mechanical assembly role
- Knowledge of the standard methods used to pack and unpack materials and supplies from trucks, containers and racking/shelving.
If you have questions about this position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883. To apply for the assembler position, please click Apply Now.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app