Ear, Nose & Throat Specialty Care is seeking an experienced administrator. This position requires the qualifications and skills to manage our practice of 21 physicians and surgeons and a support staff of 75 individuals at multiple sites within the Twin Cities. This individual will be responsible to provide administrative oversight, leadership, and direction to our managers and supervisors in various departments. Our administrator will promote quality care for our patients through a positive, friendly environment while maintaining efficiency in our daily operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration or related field; Master’s Degree helpful
- Minimum 3 to 5 years current experience in clinic setting, multiple sites preferred
- Working knowledge of the operation of an independent physician owned medical practice
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong human resource management skills
- EMR/PM experience required
- Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal laws and guidelines
- Availability to travel to various clinic sites and to work long hours including early mornings, evenings, and occasional weekends
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic individual with a passion for health care administration at the grass roots level
This position is at our Minneapolis location.
Interested Individuals should send letter of introduction, salary requirements and current CV to confidential fax (612) 813-3886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.