Hiring Event - Sales, Customer Support, Floor Processing, & Managers in Training
Becker Furniture World is Growing!
Stop in for an on-the-spot interview
This means we need to expand our team. We’re looking for talented to people to work in SALES, CUSTOMER SUPPORT, FLOOR PROCESSING and as MANAGERS IN TRAINING at ALL locations.
Stop in, Friday – Monday, March 10 – 13, 17 – 20 and 24 – 27, at any of our locations; Becker, Burnsville, Rosedale Center, Northtown Mall, Maple Grove, Woodbury, Minnetonka or Apple Valley for an immediate interview.
The following Opportunities are currently available!
SALES may be a great fit for you if you:
- Enjoy design & changing the look/feel of your home
- Love interacting with people & have a friendly personality
- Help friends & family with room makeovers or style advice?
- Watch HGTV, search Pinterest, Facebook, etc. for fun and inspiring projects and ideas?
- Want a fun and rewarding career with a guaranteed wage & bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling
Customer Support may be a great fit for you if you:
- Have a Friendly & Outgoing personality
- Enjoy working with customers & providing an excellent customer experience
- Are good on a computer, detail oriented & organized
- Work well individually and as a team
Floor Processing may be a great fit for you if you:
- Want a physical career where you can get a good workout while getting paid
- Have an excellent work ethic and can work well individually or as a team
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working with customers
Management may be a great fit for you if you:
- Love building a team & helping them reach their goals
- Have a strong drive for success & want to advance within an organization
- Have a passion for coaching and helping others succeed
- Want a fun and rewarding career that offers a generous salary plus bonuses
A couple additional reasons to work at Becker Furniture World:
- Advancement Opportunities - We promote from within whenever possible, so if your goal is to work for a company you can grow with, Becker Furniture World is a great choice for you!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Including medical, dental, disability, life & ADD, 401k with a company match, wellness benefits, employee discounts and more!!
- We are proud to be a family-owned and operated company based right in Minnesota!
Please stop in during our job fair or submit your resume/application online to learn more about the fun & exciting opportunities available for you!
Becker Furniture World
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 367
Becker, MN 55308